1. Click your desktop, and select Apple > System Preferences to open the Mac System Preferences.
2. Click Flip4Mac WMV under Other.
3. On the Plug-in tab, clear the "Use Flip4Mac WMV Internet Plug-in" checkbox.
4. Exit the dialog to save your changes.
1. Close all open browser windows.
2. Select Go > Applications to open the Applications directory.
3. Right click or ctrl-click your browser (e.g. Safari or Firefox)-and click Get Info.
4. In the General section, check "Open using Rosetta."
The next time the web browser is launched it will run under Rosetta emulation and presentations should play back