The downloadable videos are either 1 of the 3 formats as described below:
1. FLV Files: These are Flash Video files. We suggest to use the VLC Media Player to play these files. This can be freely downloaded from the VideoLAN website: http://www.videolan.org/vlc/
2. ZIP Files: These are videos containing both camera as well as presentation slides. Follow the below steps to watch these.
- Download the file to your computer
- Unzip the file using Windows' Compressed Folders utility or MAC's Archive Utility. Other programs such as WinZip or WinRAR can also be used.
- Double click the HTML file to play the video. It will open in your default browser. You may use Mozilla Firefox as your browser for best performance.
3. MP4 Files: These are MPEG-4 Files (Otherwise known as H-264). They can be played using VLC Player or Apple's Quicktime Player.